Pooleys – 2021 UK Flight Guides
£25.49 – £34.50
- Over 6 Decades of Flight Guides
- Pooleys Flight Guides set the standard!✈️
Usually arrives within 1-2 working days
The Pooleys United Kingdom Flight Guide is produced once again in full-colour. Pooleys sets the standard in aeronautical information and presentation. Published annually, this guide is produced by, and with the support of, aviators across the UK.
- Every plate remastered and graticule ticks added.
- Full-colour illustrated airfield plates and area charts in every guide.
- UNIQUE to Pooleys - 16 fold-out colour area charts with the loose-leaf version.
- Unprecedented popularity.
- Highly acclaimed - Pooleys is the generic word for accurate, up-to-date airfield and airspace
- Spiral edition has one large single spiral for ease of use.
- The most up-to-date flight guide on the market at the time of release.
It also contains the following:
Definitive information on 982 UK aerodromes, 570 landing charts and multi-coloured area charts, private airfields and farm strips, helicopter landing sites (now available online as a free download), microlight sites, glider sites, parascending sites, free-fall parachute sites, notified controlled airspace, airspace classification, VFR criteria & VMC minima, specified minimum weather provisions, ATC regulations & procedures, air traffic control services, controlling authorities & comms frequencies, MATZ & LARS, DACS & DAAIS, meteorological services, landing fees, sunrise/sunset tables and many other items of useful aeronautical information.
Not sure about something? Not to worry!
We are more than happy to help you find what you are looking for! You can contact us on...
Facebook Messaging (Fast Response): @PilotGarage
Twitter Direct Messaging (Fast Response): @PilotGarageUK
Instagram Direct Messaging (Fast Response): @PilotGarageUK
Loose-Leaf insert (£34.50), Bound Edition (£26.99), Spiral Edition (£25.49)